JRR Can-Am X3 Turbo C12x PNP Kit
- MoTeC C125 5" and C127 7" color display models shown, but this kit is also available with the C1212 12" models
- This PNP kit fits 2019+ Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo models, and replaces the OE dash display.
- This kit will work on 2017-2018 models, though installation on these models requires changing a connector on the OE wiring loom (replacement connector supplied).
- This kit is not recommended for use with the OE ECU. The JRR M130 PNP kit has integrated support for this kit, to maintain correct operation of the DPS.
- I/O enable option is included. This adds 6 AV inputs, 2 AT inputs and 4 outputs for adding additional sensors/devices. The 12 pin DTM spare connector simplifies connecting additional sensors and components.
- An optional Racegrade CAN keypad will plug into the 4 pin DT connector. Other CAN devices can be wired to this connector as well.
- Supports adding a wide variety of CAN based sensors/devices such as wideband lambda, EGT modules, infrared/belt temp, IMU, CAN expanders, etc
- Logging option enables the 120MB internal data logging memory