JRR Chevrolet Corvette 2006-2013 MoTeC M150 PNP Kit
- This kit fits 2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette vehicles, with manual or automatic transmission
This full standalone kit includes the M150 ECU, JRR GM firmware and PNP harness. The M150 kit plugs right in to your Corvette, replacing the OE E38/E67 ECU, and includes a customized start up calibration
- Optional sensors and sub harness wiring can be added to the base kit, to customize for any application
Full integration with OE dash display, ABS system, stability control, cruise control, body electronics
- OE traction control supported, and allows tuning of engine torque response to system requests. Alternately, the MoTeC motorsport traction control can be used, with driver adjustable slip targets, using the OE wheel speed sensor signals.
- Supports the OE automatic transmission. Torque values and reduction can be tuned for optimum operation of transmission
- Engine torque control, allowing fine tuning of engine output to suit available traction, without relying solely on the traction control system
2 stage nitrous control - various parameters supplied to control nitrous systems including bottle heater relay control based on nitrous pressure
Integrated CO2/wastegate pressure control - controls a fill/bleed solenoid setup to control wastegate pressure
Water injection control - with failsafe for boost/timing/fuel based on pressure sensor feedback
- Supports most common injectors, coils, sensors and actuators
Like anything, the MoTeC M1 requires knowledge and experience to gain the best results. While we are happy to answer technical questions, purchase of this M1 kit does not come with unlimited tuning support. We can quote tuning for your particular setup, refer you to someone in your area, or if you prefer to do it yourself (and lack the experience) then we can also quote training.
This ECU kit is for closed course competition vehicles only. It does not meet federal emissions requirements.