Wheel speed sensor kit, for use with aftermarket engine management or data acquisition systems. The kit bolts to the OE knuckle, and picks up the OE ABS tone ring.
Fits Gen 2, Gen 3, and Gen 4 Dodge Viper.
Sensor is a MoTeC differential hall effect speed sensor, 3/8" x 24 threaded body with DTM connector.
- Input voltage: 4.5 to 24 VDC
- Output: open collector NPN with internal w/ 4.7k ohm pull-up
- Frequency range: 0-12kHz
- Air gap: 0.030" to 0.060"
- Operating temperature: -20C to 140C
- Vibration: 15G, 10-2000Hz
- Internal reverse polarity protection