The RaceGrade TC8 is a CAN based device that reads up to 8 thermocouple temperature sensors, typically used for exhaust gas temperature (EGT) measurement in motorsport applications.
- Lightweight, compact package
- 4 wires: 12v, ground, CAN high and CAN low
- Built in amplifiers for up to 8 channels
- Splash protection, but not waterproof
- Compatible with MoTeC ECUs, dash loggers
- Compatible with many other ECUs and logging devices that feature configurable CAN or support for MoTeC E8xx expander
- Deutsch ASL mating connector sold separately